Saturday, March 7, 2009

Feeling weird.


Hmmm, I've been feeling very strange lately. As finals approach, I have been totally throwing myself at the books. Staying up until 2 and 3 am just studying. In between I've felt detached, uninteresting, and distant. My boyfriend has been very stressed out and busy lately too, and I think that is further aggravating my condition.
I went to go see Watchmen last night, and I absolutely adored it. A few alterations were made to the plot, but they were actually not too drastic and I felt that the new ended actually updated some of the themes and messages. I am hoping to go to Comic Con this year, but when I think about it... I find myself feeling stressed out? I want to go, but the thought of crowds and attention makes my stomach turn. I love making costumes and dressing up, but I'm not really sure about this year. Ideally I would work on a Silk Spectre I costume. However, I'm not sure that I want to deal with it. Chances are there will be hundreds of Silk Spectres there -_- either I need to think of something more original, or just scrub the whole thing. Ugh, whatever. The last thing I need is another thing in the future to worry about...

1 comment:

Les said...

<3
You know, you really have the body to pull off a silk spectre if you want to -- keep that in mind and remember the type of crowd at comic con. ;p I would recommend Azaryia, but I'm not sure how I feel about that. Plus it would be hard. Green m&m? I always thought she was super sexy. Easy costume that won't get you hit on? Silk spectre I from 1985: granny dress, white hair and wrinkle cosmetics. You could always do another star wars character too -- if you can do the blue lady and get offered modeling jobs, I think you can do any of them.