Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Alchemy Gothic and improving the fish tank.

So first a bit on my personal life. I've been absolutely swamped with midterm work lately... pages upon pages of reading... all nighters full of flash cards and lecture slides... ooof.
Anyway I thought about a lot this week. Probably some of it is for a locked post come to think of it. Needless to say, I've been ding some soul searching.
Most of this searching was done while sitting in front of my fish tank; and so I decided to upgrade it! I added live plants and a Golden Inca Snail named Thor! He's the best:


And here is the upgraded tank:


In other news: I absolutely love alchemy gothic and own several of their pieces. I just discovered this amazing new one that would match my hair! It's so elegant. Check it out.





Nothing else exciting is going on except that I belatedly discovered Diablo II. My necromancer is really interfering with my already hindered studies >_< which I will now get back to...

=:&D

No comments: