Saturday, March 5, 2011

Notes from the psych ward

It's always so weird here. For once I'm not the youngest, (this is also a chemical dependency ward) there's a 19 year old detoxing from opiates D:
Anyway they adjusted all my meds and added this stuff, Zyprexa, an antipsychotic/major tranquilizer and I swear it fixed me within 10 minutes. It blew my mind. I'm feeling much more hopeful today. I should be able to get out of here in the next day or two. I hope. I'm bored and I miss Starcraft and League of Legends. Hexe's birthday is coming up and I don't want to miss it. Hospital food sucks balls. One of the OT guys is like a motivational speaker with no fucking OFF button. I want him to shut up and never speak again. If I hear "this too shall pass" one more time... Fuck that.

The better news is that I'm going to Germany for spring break to visit my love, Baele! I'm so excited. Well, I would be more excited if I weren't so depressed.I just need to get my passport before the government shuts down lol.

No comments: