Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Easily distracted...

So mono just does NOT go away. I still feel terrible. I think I get about half to one hour of good time each day. Studying is so hard for my feeble Epstein Barr infested brain :(
It looks like I may have finally made it out of the red tape mess, and I got the add code for the last class I was crashing. Now all I have to do is try to salvage my grades. I was really hoping that this quarter wouldn't be so affected by last quarter's illness. But the ugly realization that it is also THIS quarter's illness hit me shortly afterward.

I had to partake in some retail therapy the other week, and I ordered some of my new closest friends... little tiny mono!

Awwww! Don't you just love them? I know I do... nono, shhh that isn't sarcasm my little viral friends <3 I also invested in an umbrella that looks like those freaking sweet ones that they have in Bladerunner. I think this is an unconscious expression of my desire to be in the rain again. In a bizarre twist of fate, it actually started raining the day after my umbrella arrived. If only it had lasted longer.

Oh my god, umbrella opened indoors! No wonder... Though I have actually broken enough mirrors in my life to be cursed until the age of 21, I figure I can't do any more harm at this point.

No comments: