Tuesday, January 25, 2011

If you try hard enough, you can't succeed

So I thought I was over this flu thing I had. It caused me to sleep feverishly for two days with no recollection of what happened. Surprisingly this was not, on this occasion, due to alcohol consumption; I concluded I was ill.
So I fucking missed sharklab, where we were going to dissect a shark for parasites. I was furious, so I stayed up all night studying and shit (like this blog).
Today I return triumphantly to lab.... and promptly vomit 3 times and my TA asks me to go home. Fantastic. I have now also broken out into hives. I briefly considered taking pictures of them, then I realized that might be pretty weird.

So instead, I was amused by this:

Professor X's Rate my Prof

Off to an early bed to shake this wretched disease. GRRRAAAHHHFWHBGEEKHBG wrath.

No comments: