Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Jewelry and Candles

Ok, so. I make jewelry and candles. The jewelry is badass and the candles have fallen by the wayside. I'm thinking of starting to sell all these bracelets.I have an Etsy shop. I also have a website for the candles here. I designed it myself but there's nothing there.
Story of my life.
Lots of hidden talent to show and all the framework required to be great. And yet here I am, still struggling to keep my head above water. WTF is a biologist undergraduate doing trying to sell bracelets that no one else will like?

Agh. Well I'm planning on getting a nice photographer, but until then here are a few pictures. I have like 27 bracelets. I would like some feedback.Here's the full Facebook album





2 comments:

Les said...

"WTF is a biologist undergraduate doing trying to sell bracelets that no one else will like?"

Huh? I think they're pretty awesome, and I'm sure other people do too. Most of the color and jewel choices are in very good taste, and have a caliginous fantasy-like appeal. Very Deirdre. ;)

There's a market for everything, especially on the internet. (You of all people should know that, frequenter of Hello Kitty Hell!) You just have to spend a little time getting the word out.

Unknown said...

:( I lost one of those earrings that you gave me. I'm hoping it'll turn up cause my hair kept catching on them and pulling them out of my ears, but I would always find them again. Still loving the bracelet though! I wear it everyday :D